The Whalley Work Table is sleek and functional with a stylish butcher block top. This versatile table is made from white ash and a raw steel frame. For added convenience, this table has a power gap to connect electronic devices to a power source on the ground. Choose from a variety of wood species, powdercoat colors, and sizes to customize your own.
- Shown here in white ash with a weathered finish (also available in white oak, walnut, cherry, red oak, reclaimed oak, reclaimed pine, or maple).
- Sustainable, commercial grade, non-VOC finish
- Raw steel frame shown here with a clear coat. Available in hundreds of powdercoat colors, patinas, and finishes.
- Handcrafted in New England small batches
- We can customize for large orders. Please contact us for customization options including wood species, size, finish, etc.
- All commercial orders include the option for White Glove Delivery/Installation
Please contact us for pricing, customization, and to discuss designs for your unique project.