The Royenberch Banquette is unique and contemporary. This custom bench is made from white ash veneer with a white wash finish, and thoughtfully detailed with custom CNC millwork. Maharam upholstery on the back adds style and comfort. Choose from a variety of wood species, fabrics, and sizes to customize your own.
- Shown here in white ash with a white wash finish (also available in white oak, walnut, cherry, red oak, reclaimed oak, reclaimed pine, or maple).
- Sustainable, commercial grade, non-VOC finish
- Upholstered back shown here in Maharam fabric. Available in hundreds of colors, materials, and finishes.
- Handcrafted in New England small batches
- We can customize for large orders. Please contact us for customization options including wood species, size, finish, etc.
- All commercial orders include the option for White Glove Delivery/Installation
Please contact us for pricing, customization, and to discuss designs for your unique project.