The Whitney Communal Table is beautiful and unique. Made from a salvaged urban spalted maple on a custom hand-welded steel frame, the one of a kind grain shines through on this table. Choose from a variety of wood species, powder coat colors, and sizes to customize your own.
- Shown here in spalted maple with a natural finish (also available in white oak, white ash, walnut, cherry, red oak, reclaimed oak, or reclaimed pine.)
- Sustainable, commercial grade, non-VOC finish
- Steel frame shown here with a matte black finish. Available in hundreds of powder coat colors, patinas, and finishes.
- Handcrafted in New England small batches
- We can customize for large orders. Please contact us for customization options including wood species, size, finish, etc.
- All commercial orders include the option for White Glove Delivery/Installation
Please contact us for pricing, customization, and to discuss designs for your unique project.