This beautiful coffee table is handcrafted from a medley of the urban canopy - ash, elm, beech, London plane, white oak, black oak, and red oak where they once grew in Connecticut cities. The result is stunning and creates a one of a kind coffee table for your space! The three-rod steel hairpin legs add to the refined look of this piece. Materials/Finish:
- Made from a medley of the urban forest. Salvaged urban ash, maple, elm, beech, london plane, white oak, and red oak from Connecticut.
- Conversion varnish finish.
- Three rod, steel hairpin legs powder coated matte black.
- Handcrafted in New England small batches
- Standard Dimensions: 24"W x 44"L x 18"H
- We can customize for large orders. Please contact us for customization options size and steel leg color.
- All commercial orders include the option for White Glove Delivery/Installation
Please contact us for pricing, customization, and to discuss designs for your unique project.