The Anacostia Communal Table is modern and inviting. The live edge top is made from solid, locally-sourced sycamore and finished with a sustainable, commercial grade finish. The base is steel, with hidden casters for easy movement. Choose from a variety of wood species, powder coat colors, and sizes to customize your own.
- Shown here in sycamore with a natural finish (also available in white oak, white ash, walnut, cherry, red oak, reclaimed oak, reclaimed pine, or maple).
- Sustainable, commercial grade, non-VOC finish
- Steel frame shown here with a blackened patina finish. Available in hundreds of powder coat colors, patinas, and finishes.
- Handcrafted in New England small batches
- We can customize for large orders. Please contact us for customization options including wood species, size, finish, etc.
- All commercial orders include the option for White Glove Delivery/Installation
Please contact us for pricing, customization, and to discuss designs for your unique project.